NEW RELEASE | ShunGu- All I Do

Honestly, ShunGu releases waaay to much music for me to do a decent write-up on each release. Still, his stuff is so hypnotic and soulful that it pains me to watch his projects land without so much as a word from me. With his latest project, entitled All I Do, ShunGu gives fans a fresh batch of atmospheric beats and remixes draped in his signature sound- thick basslines, thumpin drums, and warm analog synthesizers and samples. Enjoy the sounds.










"All I Do, the second [producer-focused] release from record label Cosmic Compositions, comes crafted from the mind of Belgian producer ShunGu 

Through the 23 y/o's selection of classic acapella & hazey beats ~ ShunGu has put together a 12 track EP guaranteed to bring back nostalgic feelings from the late 90's/early 00's. The name All I Do symbolizes ShunGu's constant creative output & relentless dedication to mastering his craft..."


-Cosmic Compositions


0 comments:

Post a Comment