Various Artists- The Best of Tramp 45's vol. 7

While I'm only a few tracks in, I'm loving this new The Best of Tramp 45's vol 7 compilation album from Tramp Records out of Germany. This is one for the crate diggers and rare groove collectors out there as it is filled with deep funk grooves and rare southern soul tracks. This is the sort of music that my folks played around the house during cookouts and card games so it holds a special place in my heart. Most of the artists are new names to me, so I want to send a big "thank you" to the people at Tramp Records for finding these cuts and keeping the funk alive. Listen to the goods for yourself and head over to the Tramp Records site (here)to read about how they legally reissue these gems for a new generation to enjoy.





0 comments:

Post a Comment